Terms of Sales
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the terms and conditions of use of the services offered on the site (hereinafter: the “Services”), as well as to define the rights and obligations of the parties in this context.
They are notably accessible and printable at any time.
They may be supplemented, where appropriate, by conditions of use specific to certain Services. In case of contradiction, the special conditions prevail over these general conditions.
2. Service Operator
The Services are operated by Publiweb (hereinafter: “The Publisher”).
The Publisher can be contacted at the following coordinates: contact (at) publiweb [dot] agency
3. Access to the site and the Services
The Services are accessible, subject to the restrictions provided on the site:
– to any natural person with full legal capacity to engage under these general conditions. A natural person who does not have full legal capacity can only access the Site and the Services with the consent of his legal representative;
– to any legal person acting through a natural person having the legal capacity to contract in the name and on behalf of the legal person.
4. Acceptance of terms and conditions
The acceptance of these general conditions is materialized by a checkbox in the registration form. This acceptance can only be full and complete. Any conditional membership is considered null and void. The User who does not agree to be bound by these general conditions must not use the Services.
5. Registration on the site
The use of the Services requires that the User registers on the site, by completing the form provided for this purpose. The User must provide all the information marked as mandatory. Any incomplete registration will not be validated.
Registration automatically leads to the opening of an account in the User’s name (hereafter: the “Account”), giving him access to a personal space (hereafter: the “Personal Space”) which makes it possible to manage its use of the Services in a form and according to the technical means that the Publisher deems most appropriate to provide said Services.
The User guarantees that all the information he gives in the registration form is accurate, up-to-date and sincere and is not vitiated by any misleading nature.
He undertakes to update this information in his Personal Space in the event of modifications, so that it always corresponds to the above-mentioned criteria.
The User is informed and accepts that the information entered for the purpose of creating or updating his Account is worth proof of his identity. The information entered by the User commits him as soon as it is validated.
The User can access his Personal Space at any time after identifying himself using his login and password.
The User undertakes to personally use the Services and not to allow any third party to use them in his place or on his behalf, except to bear full responsibility.
He is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his username and password. He must immediately contact the Publisher at the contact details mentioned in Article 2 hereof if he notices that his Account has been used without his knowledge. It acknowledges the Publisher’s right to take all appropriate measures in such cases.
6. Description of Services
• The User has access to the Services described on the site, in a form and according to the functionalities and technical means that the Publisher deems most appropriate.
• The use of The Kippots for fraudulent purposes can only engage the user.
• The user is entirely responsible for the use of The Kippots.
• The availability of addresses is only intended to simulate the mileage allowance tables and the good performance of the software.
• Under no circumstances do we recommend using The Kippots to provide any administration with intentionally simulated tables.
• These are only the result of a simulation for accounting projection purposes.
7. Paid services
The price of the Services is indicated on the site.
Unless otherwise stated, they are expressed in shekels and include all taxes.
The Publisher reserves the right, at its own discretion and according to terms of which it will be the sole judge, to propose promotional offers or price reductions.
The price of the Services may be subject to revision by the Publisher at any time, at its sole discretion.
The User will be informed of these changes by the Publisher by email with at least 60 days notice before the entry into force of the new prices.
The User who does not accept the new prices must end his use of the Services according to the terms provided for in Article 18. Failing this, he will be deemed to have accepted the new prices.
The Services are the subject of invoices which are communicated to the User by any useful means.
4. Payment terms
The terms of payment of the price of the Services are described on the site.
Payment is made by direct debit from the User’s bank card number.
The direct debit is implemented by the payment provider designated on the site, which alone keeps the User’s bank details for this purpose. The Publisher does not keep any bank details.
The User guarantees to the Publisher that he has the necessary authorizations to use the chosen payment method. He undertakes to take the necessary measures so that the automatic debit of the price of the Services can be carried out.
5. Payment delays and incidents
The User is informed and expressly accepts that any delay in payment of all or part of an amount due on its due date will automatically result, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 12 and without prior notice:
5.1. The forfeiture of the term of all sums owed by the User and their immediate payment;
5.2. The immediate suspension of the Services in progress until full payment of all sums due by the User;
5.3. Invoicing for the benefit of the Publisher of late payment interest at the rate of one point five percent, the legal interest rate, based on the amount of all sums owed by the User.
The User acknowledges and expressly accepts:
1.that the data collected on the site and on the IT equipment of the Publisher are proof of the reality of the operations carried out within the framework of these presents;
2. that these data constitute the only mode of proof accepted between the parties, in particular for the calculation of the sums due to the Publisher.
The User can access this data in his Personal Space.
9. User Obligations
Without prejudice to the other obligations provided for herein, the User undertakes to comply with the following obligations:
1.The User undertakes, in his use of the Services, to respect the laws and regulations in force and not to infringe the rights of third parties or public order. In particular, he is solely responsible for the proper fulfillment of all administrative, tax and/or social formalities and for all payments of contributions, taxes or duties of any kind which are his responsibility, where applicable, in relation to his use of the Services. The responsibility of the Publisher can in no way be engaged in this respect.
2. The User acknowledges having read on the site the characteristics and constraints, in particular technical, of all the Services. He is solely responsible for his use of the Services.
3. The User is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Services requires that he be connected to the internet and that the quality of the Services depends directly on this connection, for which he is solely responsible.
4. The User is also solely responsible for the relationships he may establish with other Users and the information he communicates to them within the framework of the Services. It is up to him to exercise appropriate prudence and discernment in these relations and communications. The User also undertakes, in his exchanges with other Users, to respect the usual rules of politeness and courtesy.
5. The User undertakes to make strictly personal use of the Services. It therefore refrains from assigning, conceding or transferring all or part of its rights or obligations hereunder to a third party, in any way whatsoever.
6. The User undertakes to provide the Publisher with all the information necessary for the proper performance of the Services. More generally, the User agrees to cooperate actively with the Publisher for the proper execution of these.
7.The User is solely responsible for content of any kind (editorial, graphic, audiovisual or other, including the name and/or image possibly chosen by the User to identify him on the site) that he disseminates in within the framework of the Services (hereinafter referred to as: the “Contents”).
It guarantees to the Publisher that it has all the rights and authorizations necessary for the distribution of this Content.
Il undertakes that the said Contents are lawful, do not infringe public order, good morals or the rights of third parties, do not infringe any legislative or regulatory provision and more generally, are in no way likely to the civil or criminal liability of the Publisher.
The User is thus prohibited from disseminating, in particular and without this list being exhaustive:
• Content that is pornographic, obscene, indecent, shocking or unsuitable for a family audience, defamatory, abusive, violent, racist or xenophobic,
• infringing Content,
• Content detrimental to the image of a third party,
• Content that is false, misleading or that proposes or promotes illicit, fraudulent or misleading activities,
• Content that is harmful to third-party computer systems (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, etc.),
• and more generally Content likely to infringe the rights of third parties or be prejudicial to third parties, in any way and in any form whatsoever.
• The User acknowledges that the Services offer him an additional but not alternative solution to the means he already uses elsewhere to achieve the same objective and that this solution cannot replace these other means.
•The User must take the necessary measures to save by his own means the information in his Personal Space that he deems necessary, of which no copy will be provided to him.
• The User is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Services requires that he be connected to the internet and that the quality of the Services depends directly on this connection, for which he is solely responsible.
10. User warrranty
The User guarantees the Publisher against any complaints, claims, actions and/or claims that the Publisher may suffer as a result of the breach by the User of any of its obligations or guarantees under these conditions. general.
He undertakes to indemnify the Publisher for any damage it may suffer and to pay it all the costs, charges and/or convictions it may have to bear as a result.
11. Prohibited behaviors
It is strictly prohibited to use the Services for the following purposes:
1. the exercise of illegal, fraudulent activities or activities that infringe the rights or security of third parties,
2. the threat to public order or the violation of the laws and regulations in force,
3. intrusion into a third party’s computer system or any activity likely to harm, control, interfere with, or intercept all or part of a third party’s computer system, violate its integrity or security,
4. the sending of unsolicited emails and/or prospecting or commercial solicitation,
5.manipulations intended to improve the referencing of a third-party site,
6. aiding or inciting, in any form and in any way, one or more of the acts and activities described above,
7. and more generally any practice diverting the Services for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
8. Users are strictly prohibited from copying and/or misappropriating for their own purposes or those of third parties the concept, technologies or any other element of the Publisher’s site.
9. The following are also strictly prohibited: (i) any behavior likely to interrupt, suspend, slow down or prevent the continuity of the Services, (ii) any intrusion or attempted intrusion into the Publisher’s systems, (iii) any misappropriation of resources site system, (iv) any action likely to impose a disproportionate burden on the latter’s infrastructure, (v) any breach of security and authentication measures, (vi) any act likely to infringe the rights and financial, commercial or moral interests of the Publisher or the users of its site, and finally more generally (vii) any breach of these general conditions.
10. It is strictly forbidden to monetize, sell or grant all or part of the access to the Services or to the site, as well as to the information which is hosted and/or shared there.
12. Sanctions for breaches
In the event of breach of any of the provisions of these general conditions or more generally, violation of the laws and regulations in force by a User, the Publisher reserves the right to take any appropriate measure and in particular to:
1. suspend or terminate access to the Services of the User, author of the breach or offense, or having participated therein,
2. delete any content posted on the site,
3. publish on the site any information message that the Publisher deems useful,
4. notify any authority concerned,
5. initiate any legal action.
13. Responsibility and guarantee of the Publisher
1. The Publisher undertakes to provide the Services with diligence and according to the rules of the art, it being specified that it weighs on it an obligation of means, to the exclusion of any obligation of result, which the Users expressly acknowledge and accept.
2. The Publisher has no knowledge of the Content posted by Users within the framework of the Services, on which it does not carry out any moderation, selection, verification or control of any kind and in respect of which it does not only acts as a hosting provider.
Consequently, the Publisher cannot be held responsible for the Content, the authors of which are third parties, any possible complaint having to be directed in the first place to the author of the Content in question.
Content harmful to a third party may be the subject of a notification to the Publisher according to the procedures provided for by article 6 I 5 of law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy. , The Publisher reserves the right to take the measures described in article 12.
3. The Publisher declines all responsibility in the event of any loss of information accessible in the User’s Personal Space, the latter having to save a copy and not being able to claim any compensation in this respect.
4. The Publisher undertakes to carry out regular checks in order to verify the operation and accessibility of the site. As such, the Publisher reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the site for maintenance reasons. Similarly, the Publisher cannot be held responsible for temporary difficulties or impossibilities of access to the site which would have originated from circumstances which are external to it, force majeure, or which would be due to disturbances of the telecommunications networks.
5. The Publisher does not guarantee to Users (i) that the Services, subject to constant research to improve performance and progress in particular, will be completely free of errors, defects or faults, (ii) that the Services , being standard and in no way proposed for the sole intention of a given User according to his own personal constraints, will specifically meet his needs and expectations.
6. In any case, the liability likely to be incurred by the Publisher under these conditions is expressly limited to only proven direct damage suffered by the User.
14. Intellectual property
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and content of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, database, etc.) operated by the Publisher within the site are protected by all applicable intellectual property rights or database producer rights. All disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copy and more generally, all acts of reproduction, representation, distribution and use of any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of the Publisher are strictly prohibited and may be the subject of legal proceedings.
15. Personal data
The Publisher practices a personal data protection policy.
The Publisher reserves the right to insert on any page of the site and in any communication to Users any advertising or promotional messages in a form and under conditions of which the Publisher will be the sole judge.
17. Third Party Links and Sites
The Publisher can in no way be held responsible for the technical availability of websites or mobile applications operated by third parties (including any partners) to which the User would access via the site.
The Publisher is also not responsible for transactions between the User and any advertiser, professional or trader (including any partners) to which the User would be directed through the site and cannot under any circumstances be a party to any possible disputes whatsoever with these third parties concerning in particular the delivery of products and/or services, guarantees, declarations and any other obligations to which these third parties are bound.
18. Durée des Services, désinscription
The Services are subscribed for an indefinite period.
The User may unsubscribe from the Services at any time, by sending a request to this effect to the Publisher by email, to the contact details mentioned in article 2 or in his Personal Space.
Unsubscription is effective immediately.
The Publisher reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time.
The User will be informed of these modifications by any useful means.
The User who does not accept the modified general conditions must unsubscribe from the Services according to the procedures provided for in article 18.
Any User who uses the Services after the entry into force of the modified general conditions is deemed to have accepted these modifications.
In the event of a translation of these general conditions into one or more languages, the language of interpretation will be the French language in the event of contradiction or dispute over the meaning of a term or provision.
21. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by French law.
In the event of a dispute over the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these general terms and conditions, the parties agree that the courts of Paris will have exclusive jurisdiction to judge, unless there are mandatory rules of procedure to the contrary.
22. Coming into force
These general conditions entered into force on 15/03/2022.